Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Its the Christmas Season...

I just wrote this beautiful blog about my alternate universe where I live in a skyscraper apartment in the city.  It had a pink aluminum tree and everything.  Then I went on to say my reality is actually better.  It was inspiring and heartfelt.  And then Winne the Pooh ruined it.

See, I went to add a picture of a cardboard cut out my sister gave me 15 years ago.  She doesn't even remember giving me the one thing that ended up meaning Christmas to 2 small children who had almost nothing in their young lives.  I thought if I posted the picture, she'd remember it.  And my older kids, Steve & LeeAnne could see I still have it and display it, even if they aren't here.  But my computer locked up.  Damn you, Pooh Bear, you are the devil!!!

But, since I'm not one to give up easily, I WILL get this picture onto THIS blog TODAY!!  The words may not be beautiful or eloquent, but now is not the time for sentiment.  Its time for REVENGE!!  Revenge against the Pooh of Doom, revenge against the ChristmasCrap that attacks me every year!!  REVENGE AGAINST FATE!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Take THAT life!!  I will win!!!  I WILL SUCCEED in putting a picture of a ratty cardboard cut out on my first blog counting down until Christmas this year!!!!!

So, I've written this and will now save it.  This way, when the Pooh of Doom locks up my computer time and time again, I will not have to waste my time typing again. If I have to type again, dirty words may tumble out of my fingers.


A HA!!!!  Persistence and threats have paid off!!!  Pooh is NOW on my blog, and I WIN!!!!  It is so nice to start this Christmas Countdown on a winning note!  I feel confident, I feel invincible!!   So Christmas Season, my friend, my enemy, the bane of my human existence.....  bring it.

1 comment: