Thursday, June 27, 2013

Its Taco Night!!

Since my family is doing this internet fundraiser for me, I figured I should do my part and at least entertain people with my blog.

The idea is that if we start an internet fundraiser, and enough people share it, it will eventually make it to Angelina and Brad or Oprah.  Now I'm thinking maybe Ellen will see it, realize I'm a hoot, and offer me a job.  I could see myself having my own segment somewhere that I can just spout off what is on my mind.  Kind of like Coach Sylvester's "Sue's Corner".  But then I see pictures of myself and think... ummm..  probably not.

If you remember, I did a post a while back about how UN-photogenic I am.  Here is more proof:


Please notice a few things.  I'm shredding lettuce and putting it in our Taco Sombrero.  Why?  Because that is how we do Taco Night around here.  No, my eyes are not close, and I am not dreaming of guacamole.. I'm concentrating on shredding my lettuce!!    Now, I used to do this standing at my counter.  I used to be able to get an entire taco dinner ready and on the table in 15 mins or less.  Tonight's dinner took me 45 minutes.  I'm sitting here, blogging, and my eyes keep closing.  I'm hoping I make it to 8:00 Ice Cream time!  

Another thing I'd like you to notice is the floor behind me.  That is a dog toy.  This is one reason why Marley will never become favorite child around here.  I've had one constant rule in my house...  no toys in the kitchen.  Marley will NOT listen or abide by this rule.  

Now, in the beautiful China cabinet to my right, if you look closely, there is a beautiful blue bottle that looks a lot like the I Dream of Jeanie bottle.  It is mine.  I will let my brother play with it for 5 minutes once a year, if he continues to be nice to me.  But, just like the Winnie the Pooh plate, it is MINE!!!!  

So, maybe this wasn't the most entertaining blog...  but I tried!  Rob say's  that my ability to keep plugging along is what is keeping me going.  He said its amazing that I continue to keep fighting to keep things as normal as possible.  Even if that "normal" happens to be eating out of an over priced sombrero!!!

If you'd like to donate, thank you. But I really just want you to share my link....  I'm certain Bill Gates will want to help, he just doesn't know it yet!!!!  www.youcaring.com Put Lisa's Brain Back in her Skull

1 comment: