Friday, March 21, 2014

Domestic Terrorist in CNY

I'm certain there are domestic terrorists alive and well in CNY.  Their name?  POTHOLES.

They strike when you least expect it.  They try to eat your car.  They jar your whole body, causing whiplash and excruciating head pain.  They also cause you to say bad words.  Really bad words.  Words that start with F and make your mammas cry.  They lay there, being all "hey!  I'm a road, drive on me!" then

WHAM!

ouch!!!

My poor little car.  OOla never has done ANYTHING to these, these, these MEANIES!!!! 

I'm too angry to continue to blog tonight.  Tomorrow, when I'm more rested and the pulse banging out the beat of a new dance mix drops to a more tolerable level, I will call the first public meeting of CAVEP  (Citizens Against Vehicle Eating Potholes).  Some one bring the refreshments.  I think Cuppy Cakes would be a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment