Monday, March 26, 2012

Its Going to be a Long Day

Did you every have one of those nights where you are tired, so you go to bed, and the second your head hits the pillow, your mind goes BOING!!!!!!  Remember a while back I tried running but my body wouldn't let me?  Well, last night my mind ran the Boston Marathon!!  Actually, the topics switched so quickly, it was more like a horse race.  I finally forced myself back to bed about 1:30, knowing the alarm would be sounding in a few hours.  The main reason this type of thing happens is because of stress.  Everyone know that.  Even Pitman.  So, after he wakes me up and forces me to help him make the bed, he asks what the problem the night before was.  After all, there's nothing to stress out about.  Oh, Pitman, you silly, silly man.  Or maybe he's not so silly because he keeps the firearms in the basement and not our bedroom.

It has been proven that people's number one stress causer is finances.  So, that was the starting pistol for my mind's marathon.  AND WE'RE OFF!!  We have "CrapIHaveToPayTheBills" pulling away from the pack, followed by "StuckOnBubbleWitchLevel" and "DoctorsAppointmentOnMonday".  "CrapIHaveToPayTheBills" is leading by 2 lengths over "StuckOnBubbleWitchLevel", but "TeamMeetingAtSchool" is making her way up the field, just passing "GeezeISuckAtWordsWithFriends"!!!  "TheWeatherIsTurningCold" is trailing "GottaFinishTheBasement", while "ManIHaveToQuitSmokingAndDontWantTo" has come out of no where to challenge "CrapIHaveToPayTheBills"!!  WAIT!!  Who would believe this, but we have "StuckOnBubbleWitchLevel" challenging "CrapIHaveToPayTheBills" for the LEAD!  Who's gonna win?  NOBODY!  Because I gave up and went down on the computer to play stupid computer games that did NOT resemble Bubble Witch or Words With Friends.  So THERE!

So, today I will take a few of these items off the list.  I will finish my transcription and pay the bills.  Then I will take a nap and go to our Family Doctors Appointment.  I'm sure that even after a nap, I wont have any problems sleeping tonight.  Lets just hope the horses I've taken out aren't replaced by "WhatTheHellWillWeHaveForDinnerTonight" and "ICantBelieveTheDoctorSaidBlank"!

No comments:

Post a Comment