Saturday, March 17, 2012

Super Laundry Mom is Ready for Action!!

My Drier is hooked up!!  
There are a few things that excite me more than having my laundry station set up.  When I'm having a bad day and feel like I've accomplished nothing, I can easily do a load of laundry!  Its kind of like my composting bin, which I need to get still.  See, no matter what is going on, no matter how badly I'm feeling, or how stressed out I am, with my compost bin I'm always busy.  I have friends on Facebook who describe all the good things they are cooking their family.  What wondrous things they are making for their family.  How busy they are doing special things with their special children.  Me?  With my compost bin I'm always doing something.  If I have a day where I cant seem to get my butt out of my chair, and someone asks me "Well, what are YOU doing?"  I get to answer "Making dirt."  But, until I get my compost bin I'll have to just carry my butt down stairs and do a load of laundry.  There are only three of us here, you wouldn't think there would be THAT much laundry, but there is.  And now I'm doing it in style!!!  As I said yesterday, my Daddy hooked up my DRIER!!!!

Ok, so the first picture isn't of the drier my Dad hooked up.  That is the clothesline that Pitman put up for me when he got home from work!  I love hanging laundry on the line.  Pitman and the kids don't feel the same.  It is a sensory thing for Rob & Cassie.  Something about crunchy clothes not being comfortable.  But they deal 4 months out of the year because it makes me happy.  It might be because of my upbringing.  My Mom always hung out clothes, so its something I think good Mom's do.  And I want to be a good mom.  So, without further ado, here is my new washer and drier:

My New Washer and Drier
Aren't they beautiful?  Let the "OOoos" and "AAAhhhhs" begin.  Please note, that at 6am on a Saturday morning, there is a load in each appliance, and they are running!!  See?  They don't call me Super Laundry Mom for nothing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment