Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Change Sucks

Wow, I come onto Blogger.com to write another over due entry about my life.  I'm really not sure what I'll write about.  Maybe it would be Marley making friends with the Cop who lives 2 doors down, to the point where Marley ran away to go live with the Cop and his sweet dog.  Oh, don't worry (dripping with sarcasm), the Cop brought him home.  I'm certain that if anyone intentionally took that dog, they'd return him!!  Or I could write more about Cassie and bring you all down with the latest problem in the "Adolescence and Autism in the Syracuse School District" saga.  Then there is always some good material if we add Pitman into the mix.  But truth is, I got nothing.  Or well HAD nothing, until I got to Blogger.com.

They changed the format.  It took me a while to figure out what I was doing when I first started here.  Once I figured it out, they change it.  Now I'm not sure whats going on.  So I have to decide if I want to clean my house and do other SAHM stuff, or sit here and try to figure it out.   First the thermostat my Dad installed on my wall, then Facebook and their stupid timeline, and now this.  I'm not sure how much more I can take!!!

Now, some change is good, like when Pitman trims his nose hairs.  Some change is bad, like when I accidently died my hair pink.  But some change is just stupid.  Think about it.  They paid a bunch of people to change a program that people liked just the way it was.  Well, at least they are employed.  I think I found the silver lining to this dilemma!!!  Accept the Facebook Timeline and this "new look" for Blogger.com with OPEN ARMS!!!  They are keeping people employed!!!  Ok, its lame.  As is this blog.  Well, I completely lose witty when faced with "GOOD MORNING!!!  WELCOME TO SOMETHING NEW!!!"  I hate new.  If I LIKED new, I wouldn't be sitting here in jammie pants I've had for 4 years and a flannel shirt I stole from Robert 7 years ago, now would I?

2 comments:

  1. Aren't we just Ms Mary Sunshine this morning....Now go and drink a pot of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! I kind of freaked when I went to my blog yesterday too. They couldn't have sent an email warning?!

    ReplyDelete