Monday, April 23, 2012

Performance Anxiety

Happy Monday!  What makes it happy?  nothing.  But I'm trying, so work with me here!  Have you noticed I'm not blogging as much as you'd like?  There is a good reason for that.  See, I feel like an old man about to jump into bed with a 20-something.  What if what I write flops?  I've tried a few times, and am told "Well, that wasn't your best blog...."  Well, they can't ALL be the best, right?  So I guess if I fail at pleasing my public, y'all have to deal, because I can't give you back the 5 minutes you spent reading me.

This is NOT at my house.  We didn't get THAT much!
Thanks, Soo, for the use of your picture.
This is in the Rochester area.
I woke up to snow this morning.  Needless to say, I'm not happy.  I know, I know...  "Well, you live in CNY now..."  Well, so do a LOT of other people, and I haven't seen anyone happy about it this morning.    Except for maybe Robert, because his first comment (after "its boot time", which is Pitman-ese for "Get your butt out of bed, Woman.")  was "You don't want to look outside".  He sounded a BIT to chipper, and seemed to enjoy my pain a bit too much.  So, when it was time to walk the dogs, he opened the door, looked out, and said "You aren't going to want to leave the porch."  To which I affirmed his statement with "I'm strangely ok with that" and watched him lead Marley off to potty.  This was actually almost enjoyable.  I saw, for the first time, proof that Marley takes 4 steps to match Rob's foot print.  On the left we had "tetetetetetetetetetete" and on the right we had "BOOM--------- BOOM----------BOOM".  I couldn't help but giggle, especially when I heard, out of the dark of night, "Good boy!  Good peepee!!  Can I get a poo poo too?"

On Monday's I generally like to clean up the house a bit and relax from having everyone around me all weekend.  I realized today, however, I need to really clean the bathrooms.  So, I will man my mask, gloves, & bleach and see about making them shine.  In the mean time, can someone tell me why my toilets collect so much HAIR?!?!?  This is the one thing about the bathroom that really baffles me.  Robert is the only one who brushes his hair in the bathroom, and he is bald!!  No matter how much hair he "feels" up there, there is none. And definitely not enough to coat my toilet!  And NOBODY brushes their hair in the down stairs bathroom, but that toilet is in the same shape.  I just don't get it.  We could blame the dogs, but Marley can't reach the toilet, which is why he poops on the floor in FRONT of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment