Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We Finally Did It

Since moving into the Cutest Cape in the World, we've been waiting for this moment.  The simple chance to do it.  And we finally got it yesterday.  It was a small window of opportunity, but Cassie was occupied and all the conditions were perfect.  It wasn't planned, it was a spur of the moment thing, and that made it even more tantalizing.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, we didn't get any pictures, but I'm sure you can visualize most of it.

Being the good wife I am, I let Rob go first.  I kept myself occupied, because I might have let him start, but that doesn't mean I wanted to watch.  Being the good husband he is, though, he didn't take too long so I was able to jump on.  Yeah, it took me a while longer, but I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of it!!!  I forgot how much I enjoyed this activity.  It had been so long since I was able to feel the complete joy and relaxation of having it done right.  And afterwards, the glow lasted all night.  I was able to relive the moments over and over in my mind.  <sigh>  I was the picture of contentment.  I think Pitman didn't enjoy it as much as I did, though.  He did end up doing a bit more work, and he was grumpy afterwards.  But it was so worth it.

The new lawn tractor is amazing.

1 comment: