Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday's Musings

I have a lot of things going through my mind this morning.  Each one could probably be its own blog, but I've promised myself I'd only blog once per day.  So I'll mush them all together as shortly as possible.  You are welcome.

First off, Porkapaloosa is an awesome way to spend an evening.  Unless you are easily embarrassed hanging around discussing eating your friend's pork and sweet white cream.  Enough said.

Second, I have 2 acres of property and no place to put the camper/trailer.  Pitman put it on our future patio, which now looks a LOT smaller with all my patio furniture and an old, torn up pop-up camper on it.

Third, I'm excited to announce I live near a crack house and know this because as I drove by, I saw a transaction between a guy in a hoodie and another man through a popped out pane in his glass door.  hehehehe.

Fourth I need to write a blog on hypocrisy and weight loss.

The fifth and final (because I need to get in the shower and wake up Cassie) is an update on a previous post.  The coat hooks are done and up!  And, yes, they look amazing!!  What do you think?

My entry hall...  well, the top part at least.
Not an easy place to try to take a full picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment