Thursday, December 8, 2011

18 Days to Go

Falalalala la la, la la.

My Christmas Cards are in the mail.  I've gone through all the things I have so far, and I have a list of things I need to get yet.  I got a surprise early gift for Pitman, too!!!  Actually, its for both of us.  He's going to see Je-fa-fa Dun Ham (dot com) tomorrow night!!!  We both love him!!!  My present?  He's going out tomorrow night!!!  (hehehehe)

As you know, Pitman has been diagnosed as being on the Autism Spectrum.  With ASD, no surprise is really a good surprise.  This is no different.  He is so psyched and excited, but he's also quite anxious.  He's really stressing out about somethings, but unlike me, he doesn't let that stop him from doing what he wants.  I can learn a lot from him.  But, its also fun to laugh at him!  I mean, this is even funnier than him playing with a tub of stuffed Angry Birds while I was standing in the KMart check out line!!  He has to be at the War Memorial tomorrow at 7pm.  He google mapped it.  Its 15 minutes away from our house.  He's decided he needs to take a 1/2 day from work to come home, change and have dinner.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Ok, Robert, its YOUR present, you do what you need to do to enjoy it.  Know that I love you, and that this is your expensive present.  I'll wrap an empty box for you if you'd like.  WAIT!!!  By a t-shirt, and I'll wrap THAT!!! 
Marley & Roscoe, looking so innocent!

Speaking of wrapping, I will be going to hopefully finish my Christmas Shopping tomorrow before I buy groceries.  Then I'll get to wrapping.  I need to "Wrap up" things, for I leave a week from tomorrow to see Steve graduate, and I'm bringing Christmas with me!!

Sometimes its a little hard to concentrate on writing this Merry Christmas blog around here.  For instance at the moment I'm typing this, Robert, Roscoe, and Marley are helping Cassie practice her karate.  Marley really has the attacks down, Roscoe needs to practice his blocks and learn not to eat his opponent's face.  Its just rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment