Friday, December 23, 2011

I never get the freakin' days right.... 2 more Sleeps til' Christmas.

So, I started on December 1st stating that there is 24 Days until Christmas... but I just realized that if I continued, I'd be posting on Christmas that there was one day left.  I stink at count downs.  So next year I'm going to come up with a different way of doing it.  There has to be an easier way to keep track and end up correct.  Remember that year when the New Year's Ball dropped, spewing out "Happy New Year" and people were still counting down and Dick Clark wet himself?  Yeah, I feel like Dick Clark at the moment.  But I'm able to adjust it now.  Poor Dick could do nothing more than wet himself on live, national TV.  I'm just simply blogging for my enjoyment.  Oh, and according to my blog "stats", I'm also blogging for the enjoyment of those in the US, Russia, and Germany.  So, let me officially welcome everyone, many I obviously do not know!! 


Добро пожаловать, Россия, к моей жизни! Я надеюсь, что вы наслаждаетесь нас глупые американцы! Пожалуйста, знайте, что не все мы, как я. Некоторые люди здесь живут захватывающей жизнью. hehehehe.

  
 Willkommen, Deutschland, um mein Leben! Ich hoffe, Sie genießen uns dumme Amerikaner! Bitte beachten Sie, wir sind nicht alle so wie ich. Einige Leute hier leben ein aufregendes Leben. hehehehe.



Let me also say if I have offended anyone in my earnest desire to bid you welcome, or I stated that my husband looks like a monkey, please blame Google Translate.  I live for Google Translate, but I'm certain sometimes that they take what I say and put in absurd words like "ivy" or "pelican" or even "trousers" just to make me look like an idiot.  Thank you, Google Translate, but I do NOT need your help.  I make myself look like an idiot very well on my own;  no assistance ever needed.

So, as we enter into Christmas Eve tomorrow, followed by Christmas Day and the annual Boxing Day celebrations that the Dunlap/Pitman/Richards family routinely celebrate (but this year take out the Richards and throw in Childress), I wish you all a very merry Christmas!!!!  Please remember tomorrow's blog will be later than normal, as I will be visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Utica for the Eve's celebrations!!!  I just hope I get the blog done before the Fat Man shows up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment