Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Oops!!

I forgot to blog again last night.  I was tired, exhausted if you will.  But that is no excuse, and I apologize to my fans.  I know how much my people demand of me, but I missed both yesterday's nap and my blogging.

So, yesterday my Mom, Dad, baby sister Hope, and her husband Kevin came over to visit.  We ate sandwiches.  I made my mother macaroni salad, and Fran made me his macaroni and cheese and potato salad.  Wait, its possible for you to read that as macaroni, cheese, & potato salad, but it was two separate dishes.  And both were very nummy!!!  My mommy finally brought me biscotti.  I think its an even trade for the macaroni salad.  If she gave me biscotti more often, I'd make her macaroni salad more often, too.  Actually, since it IS morning now, and I have a cup of coffee, I think I'll grab myself a piece before I continue on with my blog.

mmmm... nom nom nom.....  crunch crunch.......mmmmm.... chocolately goodness....nom nom nom CRUNCH mmmmmmmmmmm........

You see, I want to throw parties.  I've always dreamed of having a house full of people laughing and having fun.  But I'm afraid of having a bunch of people over that I need to entertain.  How do you make people have fun?  So I tend to be a bit stressed out before everyone comes over.  Yesterday, I saw my mom had signed out of Yahoo Chat and they were on their way.  Panic set in.  "Oh CRAP!!!  They are on their way!!!  EVERYONE GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!!!!"  Cassie laughed about that all day.  She thought it was a riot.  But it went well.  I had the wondrous opportunity to watch everyone laugh until they peed their pants.   How, you ask?  Well, it came out that Kevin did not know who Jeff Dunham was, so Rob had the honor of taking Kevin's "Jeff Dunham Virginity".  I don't think he'll ever be the same again.  And I know I've never seen my Dad laugh so much, or so hard!!!  It was a priceless day.

So yesterday morning, I received a picture from my beautiful Dani (Steve's girl).  I love it when they send me pictures.  But this was the BEST!!!!  It was a Christmas Eve Jammy Picture!!!!  They look so cute and so happy!!!  I love these two kids!!  A Mom couldn't ask for a better couple! 

So, I'm taking Cassie to a therapist today.  Its been a while, and I think she needs to discuss some of her issues.  I'm certain that eventhough we are doing the library and "a Paul appointment" I'll have plenty to blog about later.  If, however, you can't go 8 hours without hearing about my day, you can always catch my constant Facebook Status Updates throughout the day!!!!  I know what my people demand, and I do try to keep them happy.  Thats me.  I'm a people pleaser.

2 comments:

  1. YEsterday was great. and you don't have to "do something" before I arrive. I am there to see you....not anything else (except maybe the dogs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times, Sis, good times. And sorry I didn't drink the wine...I was already so tuckered out that even the diet Coke couldn't wake me up!

    ReplyDelete