Monday, December 19, 2011

7 Days to Go

Remember how I was all sorts of "I have Christmas under control!" and "I'm having a stress free Christmas" and stuff?  See, we had a wind storm the night before we left for Philly.  Mr. Snowman the Snowman tried running away from home.  We ended up deflating him and held him hostage in the garage until our return.  Rob put him back up when he got home from work tonight.  I also put up 7 reindeer with a sleigh...  I could only find enough reindeer pieces parts to put together 7 of them....  I have a few parts left over and in the sleigh.  Oh, and one of the 7 is Rudolph, I can tell because of the red nose and I'm smart like that.

Sidebar! I started writing this at 7:30.  Its now 10 minutes until 10pm, and Rob asks me if I wrote my blog today.  Darn you, stupid Facebook games!!  Back to the task at hand....

Anyways, while I'm doing all this "I'm not stressed" stuff, and really enjoying it, I get an email from my Landlady.  She wants her house back and has asked if we wouldn't mind moving in February, as close to the first of the month as possible.  <sigh>  After I got this email, I watched the stupidest movie, where when stressed, this single mom would keep saying "Peace, and good will toward man".  I think that will be my new mantra.  I have only a few more days to survive, and then I'll be all about the needing to find a new place to live.  I'm certain the Lord is ready for me to move out of purgatory and into the rest of my life!!  But, especially when it comes to an Autistic Household, there is no such thing as a "good change".  Change is change and I have to keep up my strength and calm for "them".  Not to mention, I'm finding life a lot easier when I dont sweat the petty things, but instead, pet the sweaty things.  <hehehe>

No comments:

Post a Comment